Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hey everyone, sorry it has been so long since I have posted. I am so excited for christmas. It is my favorite holiday. I am still trying to decide what i want and chritmas is five days away ahhh scary. The presents and all the family and friends around and my favorite part of Christmas The Nutcracker. So yeah tonight I went to my dance studio's performance of the nutcracker you all did so great. You are fabulous ballerina's ha ha. What else.....Speaking of ballet I finally get my pointe shoes after the christmas break. I hear it is hard but I am sooo willing to break my toes to be a beautiful ballerina. I hope you all have great holidays.
Love, Madalyn

5 comments:

Chandler said...

Way to be! Way to Be! your going to be a die hard ballerina!

Mady said...

ha ha chandi you are so funny!!!

Purple Haley Smile said...

That is sooo cool...did you got see Chloe in that Nutcracker??? Anyway..its fine, I usually don't update everyday
C Ya next week

-Haley

Anonymous said...

hey girly...why don't you dance there anymore?? i was hoping that you would be in it!

Brian said...

mady! you are going to be a beautiful ballerina oneday! maybe ill be one with you. probably not! you are so funny! we need to hang out! and update your blog, girly!

Chloe